ПРИЯТЕЛИ НА АНТРОПОСОФИЯТА - ЕЗОТЕРИЧНИ ИЗСЛЕДВАНИЯ

Ex Deo nascimur. In Christo morimur. Per Spiritum Sanctum reviviscimus!
Дата и час: Сря Ное 21, 2018 1:20 am

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 5 мнения ] 
Автор Съобщение
Непрочетено мнениеПубликувано на: Сря Окт 09, 2013 6:51 pm 
Аватар

The butterfly and the human soul

A spiritual-scientific research

The cosmic-earthly path of the Butterfly

In memory of Ms. Svetla Biserova –
a true spiritual teacher on my path.

With gratitude for Martin –
For his courage of being himself
And his love for the beauty.

Look at a plant:
It’s a butterfly
Bound by Earth.
Look at a butterfly:
It’s a plant liberated
By the Cosmos
The plant – a butterfly restrained by Earth.
The butterfly – a freed from the Earth plant by the Cosmos

Rudolf Steiner

Knowing that I was stepping on a sandy ground from the stand point of contemporary Psychology, despite all the classical and new, modern streams with their structured concept systems and ordered ideas, the human soul is still untouched, unfelt, misunderstood in its true depth and cosmicity… Yes, it is very often chopped into tiny little pieces, from which we try to sew one-sidedly, the inner robes of our bodies, without truly seeing through the great truth, expressed by Hermes Trismegistus – “As above, so below”. These inner garments of ours are part of the great astral-cosmic veil, that covers gently our beings, humanity, Earth with all of its manifestations of life. We – the human beings -are destined to lift the veil.

Of course I would have never done this research if the spark that brought it into existence didn’t come from my soul, from my path and experience, from my ownwanderings, constantly arising questions and insights. Rudolf Steiner’s ideas for which man has to steadily grow through the years, have always been in me.

Thus one morning a few years ago I woke up with a very peculiar feeling – it was like I was coming back from a long journey, where I was constantly experiencing around me the lively sense of silken touch. The feeling is very odd, so it’s difficult to describe. I was returning from a silken world, that gave me an incredibly strong sense of touch, of velvet tenderness, of butterfly wings, of silken womb... So great was the feeling! Then, beside the sensations, a picture emerged before my eyes. I was seeing colors that spread over the silken womb and by that unbelievable colors appeared.It was a sign, a direction, a “word” of some kind, that was coming to me and I knew, that I had to listen and to follow it.

It was apparent to me that I had to find the silk in an earthly way,to learn to touch it, feel it, to find my way to it… Yes, because I was already familiar with that path, I only needed to remember it without a rush, to let my soul spread over the silk in its incredible shades.

And here they are my “experimental creations”… born “here and now”, but with the constant feeling that I was repeating something I already knew…

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

And it was like the nature was answering me simultaneously in a friendly way – the butterflies were alighting on my hands without fear… like there were no boundaries between their being and me, we were in harmony, in those moments our beings although so different were in natural unity. That happened in a wonderful summer in Germany. It was then that my butterflypoem was born – “Butterfly soul” with a dedication: “To the people with the soul of a butterfly”… The theme spread over my soul in all of its shades and forms.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Непрочетено мнениеПубликувано на: Сря Окт 09, 2013 6:52 pm 
Аватар

My seeking spirit continued its search…In the period from June to July 2011 I had the incredible opportunity to be invited to do a workshop – on painting on silk in an anthroposophic social- therapeutic society in Wuppertal, Germany. I say “an incredible chance”, because throughout my stay there the anthroposophist and friend – Andrea was always by my side. She was the manager of the society andthe person with whom I shared my ideas. I got her full support on my work with mentally ill people. Believe me it’s tremendously difficult, almost impossible for a foreigner, that has developed an artistic self-expression through insight and intuition and who is offering something truly unknown and unpracticed in the anthroposophic arts, to be allowed to take part in them ./and even more to work with mental patients/. But I was given such an opportunity!

For three weeks I’ve worked with 10 people and 17 paintings were born from their souls.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Although long time has passed since, I’ve left them without an interpretation. The feeling that is born when souls in mutual harmony and trust open up and share with each other is very odd. I still think of my experience with these people as a precious gem.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Непрочетено мнениеПубликувано на: Чет Окт 24, 2013 10:31 pm 
Аватар

An interesting and well-known fact is that legends, myths and tales of the silk can be found mostly in the Asian countries, as well as Mozambique, Mexico, Australia and also the Slavic peoples. This has its own profound meaning.

Our cultural traditions have retained the ritual “Butterfly”. It can be described as a “plea” towards God for rain by the countrymen in times of dry and hot weather. Although the links might seem distant they do exist and undergo metamorphosis.

Japanese legends describe maidens beautiful as flowers, followed by butterflies. The story says that the butterflies were the ones choosing ancient emperor Min Han’s beloved. The Chinese philosopher Soshu dreamed he was a butterfly. He could perceive the world with the senses of a butterfly. When he awoke he could no longer behave like a human being. According to other legends that a human’s soul could fly away from the physical body like a butterfly – such a thing could happen both with the soul of a living or a dead man.

Изображение

In the Chinese legends of the silk finding it is seen as a fruit of love. The Chinese princess that found the first silkworm cocoons possessed grace, curiosity, magnificence, diligence and a taste for beauty.

In all the different variations of the Chinese legend of the origin of silk we always see a strong connection with femininity and the Soul. It is associated with a genuine, fine and gracious beauty of a virgin or a mature woman /different stages of the internal maturity/. We can find it in the context of curiosity and care for Mother Nature. We can see it connected with internal knowledge and illumination, with discovery, along with creativity and beauty. There is an inherent connection with the Spirit, which weaves the being itself, endowing it with revelations. We receive the feeling of ethereality, translucency and pristinity…

Reading these legends we get to the knowledge of the Soul for its own metamorphosis and birth. The ancient world of the elements of genesis is revealed before us. The internal development and transformation need care, deliberate and sacrificial, in the world of the thermal, aero-luminous, aquatic and earth elements. There is always the mentioning of the connection with the “other” integral part – the masculine or the Spirit that protects, fertilizes and helps the birth through his insight and LOVE!!!

Rudolf Steiner speaks of the lands and peoples of Asia, for the ancient Chinese culture. The Ancient peoples of the East are direct successors of the atlantean worldview. After the Atlantean catastrophe a part of the settler tribes headed from the west to the east – in the directions north and south. The Asian peoples are the living post-atlantean memory and manifestation in the post-atlantean times. In the ages to follow the human being gradually loses the connection with the Spiritual world, as well as the connection with the super-sensory world, incarnated in the matter of existence. Humans develop their abilities towards the sensory-material world, develop and strengthen their individuality. And wile the ethereal body of the ancient asian man still enlivens within, thanks to the imaginatively-inspirationally-intuitively developed Self, to the eurpoean and american this thread has been cut and a different task stands before them.

The Asian man draws vitality from his own self, from the depths of his soul. He feels a constant connection with the Spiritual world and the universal Logos. The worldly thoughts interweaved with his ethereal body. To him the physical body is only a consequence of the thing that lives in the ethereal body as a mental content of the whole cosmic Logos. On the other hand the european’s earthly material center is the physical body. The cosmic ethereal streams coming from outside, from the perceptual world, are directed at it. They imprinted through the Self and the Astral body, deep in the Ethereal to the Physical body, the image-ideas of the sensuous existence.

We could say that in the first case there is fine, delicate, supple, fluid, spiritual constitution. In the second one there’s a soul constitution, which has to deal with its own harsher nature. Only then will the Self enter in the right manner in the human’s spiritual and physical constitution in the times to follow. In the post-atlantean times the asian peoples remained connected with the atlantean culture and enlightment for long. That is the reason their whole culture seems weird, puzzling and mysterious.

Near the city of Chansha, in a burial site has been found the most ancient painting, made on silk.

Изображение

......................................................................................................

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Непрочетено мнениеПубликувано на: Чет Окт 24, 2013 10:42 pm 
Аватар

Lets take a look at the bulgarian summer-autumn rain-rituals “Butterfly” and “German”.
“Butterfly” has different versions in the different parts of the country. Most often she’s an orphan. She’s a virgin. Most often she’s naked or dressed in an old children’s shirt. A number of specific rites are performed in the homes of the country people. Then the group of girls around the “butterfly” returns to the river. There they the “butterfly’s” clothes off, they throw her green clothes in the river and bathe along with her, after which they return to the village. By that time the elder women have prepared a large feast.

Изображение

Immediately after the “Butterfly” the “German” rite is performed. The main part consists of an anthropomorphic male figurine out of mud and clay, which is ritually buried. This doll is called German. The figurine must be made by virgin girls under the supervision of elder women and is quite detailed. They make eyes, brows, mouth etc. and it can be as large as half a meter. A particularly notable trait is the impressive phallus. The doll must receive a burial service, after which it is ritually buried with a procession in a grave near a river.

In the Slavic mythological pantheon we can find the goddess Peperuna (Dodola, Pperuda…). She is a goddess of rain. This is a female character and a main figure in the ritual practices for rain calling. She is connected to the cult of the ancient Slavic god Perun. Peperuna’s image is ancient in spirit and can be traced to the roots of the indo-europian prereligion. Such female characters that are connected to the thunder-god can be found in the mythologies of other indo-europian peoples as well.

Some explorers of the Bulgarian traditions and folklore note a coincidence between elements of the Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, German and the Chinese rain rituals. There are similar elements between the Bulgarian “German” and the eastern cults to Adonis and Tamuz. M. Arnaudov connects this with the sumer-akkadian and assyr-babylonian tradition and the rain-calling rites in China.

Изображение

The ritual requires the burial of the symbol of abundance – the doll made of mud. This is not a negative magical act, but a ritual of a productive nature. Its purpose is to channel the abundance of the earth – German is the symbol of this. When the doll is thrown in the water , the German’s qualities are connected to the water. The “German” doll symbolizes life and fertility. It must be submerged into the chaos (this is a sort of a sacrifice). This sacrifice fertilizes the mother-earth. This is how the new life cycle will be born.

In these two ancient Slavic rites we see the ritual experience of the natural cyclic recurrence. All the fundamental points are in it – life, death in the form of metamorphosis, new birth and fertilization of the nature through vital liquids. Transformation is a main theme in both rites.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Непрочетено мнениеПубликувано на: Нед Апр 13, 2014 9:06 pm 
Аватар

The butterflies have been around for 100 million years. Butterfly fossils were found from the time of the dinosaurs. Butterflies are found on all continents. 180 thousand species of butterflies exist all over the world. It is believed that they can see much more shades and colors than humans. They are attracted by violet, lilac and blue and are 2000 times more sensitive to aromas and therefore are considered to be the greatest connoisseurs in flower nectars on Earth.
In Bulgaria a very interesting and deep analysis has been done on the species of the butterflies, with photos made by Zdravko Kolev:
http://www.butterfliesofbulgaria.com/lumperslistbg.html

On its way to Venice the ancient path of the silk passes through Volga Bulgaria and most probably through the Balkan peninsula. The continental route of the silk divides itself in southern and Nordern. They both begin from the merchandise centers in ancient China. The Nordic route passes through Volga Bulgaria, reaches Crimea and from there across the Black sea and the sea of Marmara or through the Balkan peninsula reaches Venice. The southern path crosses Turkestan,Khorasan, Iran and Mesopotamia and from there goes on trough Antioch towards the Mediterranean or Egypt in North Africa.

Изображение

The silk butterflies are cultivated by the ancient Chinese civilization and are converted tocaptives of humankind. From the egg that they lay and the worm that hatches from it and transforms into a cocoon in which the butterfly matures for its future metamorphoses, in the moment of the birth of the butterfly, death happens, an interrupted metamorphoses… The cocoon is killed – drowned in hot water or pierced by a needle, so that it cannot be born, it become a sacrifice in the name of the birth of a necessary incarnations of it’s for men - the silk… Strange destiny.

An interesting fact – in the 70’s of the 20th century Bulgaria was ranked third in the world in the cultivation of cocoons after Japan and Korea.

Изображение

In “Man as Symphony of the Creative Word” Rudolf Steiner presents the flickering world of the insects in its immense variety as inwroughtin the whole of the pre Earth development – in the universal metamorphoses flowing in each other from the old Saturn to the old Sun, to the old Moon and to Earth, developed to its present state. The Old Saturn contains in itself everything that followed after it therefore all that exist today and that will exist in the future has to be perceived as a living continuation of it and the processes of primal creation of our solar system. Of course that goesnot only for the insects, but as a part of the animal kingdom they are destined to be the living cosmic memory.

The division in pairs that Rudolf Steiner makes is very important – the Saturn-Sun metamorphosis (the Old Saturn and the Old Sun as a pair) and the Moon-Earth metamorphosis (again The Old Moon and Earth as a pair) – on the one had that is a fire-warmth-air-light element and on the other it is a water-earth element. And if in the ancient cosmic times the elements were interweaved and exited in each other gradually differentiating themself, today the border between them is very strict. When we peer at that which we call “earth”, “water”, “air”,”light” we can have an insight for the past wholeness of the elements….

Изображение

“When we look at the butterfly with its shimmering colours, we see it fluttering in the air, in the light-flooded, light-irradiated air. It is upborne by the waves of the air. It hardly contacts what is of an Earth-Moon-fluid nature. Its element is in the upper regions.And when one investigates the course of earth-evolution, it is a remarkable thing that just in the case of the small insect one arrives at very early epochs of earth-metamorphosis. What today shimmers in the light-irradiated air as the butterfly's wings was first formed in germ during old Saturn, and developed further during the time of old Sun. It was then that there arose what still today makes it possible for the butterfly to be in its very nature a creation of light and air. The sun owes the gift of diffusing light to itself. The sun owes the gift that its light can call forth in substances what is fiery, shimmering, to the working-in of Saturn-Jupiter-Mars. The butterfly-nature cannot indeed be understood by one who seeks for it on the earth.

The forces active in the nature of the butterfly, must be sought above, must be sought in Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. And when we enter more exactly into this wonderful evolution of the butterfly — I have already described it, in its connection with the human being, as what may be called the cosmic embodiment of memory — when we enter into this more exactly, we find in the first place the fluttering butterfly shimmering with light, carried up above the earth by the air. It then deposits its egg. Yes, the crude materialist says: “The butterfly deposits its egg”, because, under the influence of present-day unscientific science, the things of greatest importance are simply not studied. The question is this: To what does the butterfly entrust its egg when it deposits it?

Now investigate any place where the butterfly deposits its egg; everywhere you will find that the egg is deposited in such a way that it cannot be withdrawn from the influence of the sun. The sun's influence upon the earth is in fact not only present when the sun is shining directly on to the earth…

The butterfly never deposits its eggs where they cannot remain in some way or other in connection with the sun. Consequently one expresses oneself badly when one says that the butterfly lays its eggs in the realm of the earth. This it does not do at all. It lays its eggs in the realm of the sun. The butterfly never descends as far down as the earth. Where ever the sun is present in what is earthly, there the butterfly seeks out the place to deposit its eggs, so that they remain entirely under the influence of the sun. In no way do they come under the influence of the earth. Then, as you know, out of this butterfly's egg creeps the caterpillar. When it emerges, it remains under the influence of the sun, but it now comes under another influence as well. The caterpillar would be unable to crawl did it not also come under another influence. And this is the influence of Mars.

If you picture the earth with Mars circling around it, what emanates from Mars in the upper region pervades everything, and remains everywhere. It is not a question of Mars itself being anywhere in particular, but we have the whole Mars sphere, and when the caterpillar crawls in some direction, it does so in the sense of the Mars sphere. Then the caterpillar becomes a chrysalis, building around itself a cocoon. We get a cocoon. I described to you how this is a sacrifice to the sun on the part of the caterpillar, how the threads which are spun into it are spun in the direction of the line of light. The caterpillar is exposed to the sun, follows the rays of light, spins, stops when it is dark, spins on further. The whole cocoon is actually cosmic sunlight, sunlight which is interwoven with matter. Thus when you have the cocoon of the silkworm, for example — which is used to make your silk garments — what is present in the silk is actually sunlight, into which is spun the substance of the silkworm. Out of its own body the silkworm spins its matter in the direction of the sun's rays, and in this way forms the cocoon around itself. But that this may happen it needs the intervention of the Jupiter activity.”

GA 230 – “Man as Symphony of the Creative Word”, lecture 4, Rudolf Steiner

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 5 мнения ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа [ DST ]